My other blog about bike related DIY Projects :

Samstag, 22. Juni 2013

No bicycle travel this year!


It's final: I won't travel by bicycle this year. I planed an very intense 2-month bikepacking trip with minimal gear to Kyrgyzstan this summer.

A bone bruise in my knee made me give up on that travel. 
Here is how I got it: 
I made a very intense interval workout in winter to get in shape. In the form of my life, I did some long distance cycling. When I did a very long 14 hour ride trough Slovenia my knee started hurting, but I still had to cycle 100 kilometer to get back to Austria. That was 2 months ago, and my knee won't work anytime soon.

Conclusion: Don't do intense sports with the wrong training! 


So what will I do: 
I will use my time and tickets, go to China and travel with public transport and hitchhiking.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen